Every home at Church Road is built to exceptionally high standards. It’s what we’re famous for. But our homes are much more than simply bricks and mortar or glass and timber put together well. It’s the fit and finish that sets us apart. From our homely turnkey packages to luxurious upgrades, every home oozes quality and well-considered class.
Images shown are from current Braidwater show homes.
Braidwater’s modern building techniques coupled with sourcing the highest quality materials, ensures each home buyer that every effort has been made to not only meet but exceed standards and expectations.
A full turnkey package is on offer, making purchasing your home more convenient so all you have to worry about is moving in.
- A wide range of carefully designed premium kitchens in various styles and colours with a choice of square edged worktop complete with upstands and contemporary door handles
- Eye level double oven
- Integrated modern ceramic hob
- Stainless steel extractor fan
- Washer machine and tumble dryer
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Convenient soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen
- LED lighting under high level units to accommodate modern living (where applicable)
Glazed patio doors opening out onto the garden allowing extra space & natural light
- Premium quality white sanitary ware
- Chrome shower cubicles
- Slimline shower trays (where applicable)
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom
- Natural gas central heating with an energy efficient combi gas boiler, supplying instant hot water for convenience
- Electric shower to main bathroom
- Thermostatic gas shower to ensuite providing instant hot water
- A choice of floor tiling from a specified range to porch, kitchen/dining, bathroom & ensuite
- A choice of wood style floor to your lounge
- A choice of carpet from a specified range with a comfort felt backing to bedrooms
- Splashback to hob area in kitchen
- Part wall tiling to bath area in main bathroom
- Shower area tiled in main bathroom & ensuite
- Splashback in bathroom, ensuite & wc
- Oak flush veneer doors throughout with contemporary ironmongery
- Classical 6” moulded skirting throughout
- Classical 4” moulded architrave throughout
- All wall and ceiling surfaces painted white throughout with satin finish to woodwork
- Extensive range of electrical sockets & TV points throughout (plan available on request)
- Integrated downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and sunroom (where applicable)
- Internal wiring for TV, Sky and provision of future alarm system
- Wired for BT
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows with Astragal glazing bars (front elevations)
- Enhanced window proportions allowing sunlight to spill throughout
- Composite black front door
- Front and patio doors with multi point locking system
- PVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Attractive paving to front entrance door (where applicable)
- Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging
- Beautifully landscaped front and back gardens with lawn turf (where applicable)
- 6ft (approx) close board timber fencing to rear boundaries allowing privacy (where applicable)
- Outside water tap as standard
- Door Bell
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance to enhance the appearance with added security
In addition, Braidwater is an A1 rated NHBC registered company and all our homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty as standard, giving homebuyers peace of mind
In the case that our suppliers discontinue a product, Braidwater Homes will supply a product of equal quality and value. All specification images are from Braidwater Homes ‘show homes’ and are for illustration only. Standard specification and upgraded options are correct at time of going to print but maybe subject to change during construction.
Over the years Braidwater has grown to know its customers and offers the luxurious turnkey package as standard. However homeowners do enjoy additional comforts and Braidwater is pleased to offer a range of optional extras which will allow your home to be smarter, more comfortable and more secure.
Ensure your new home is even smarter with our selected GoKonnect powered system providing a modern and technically advanced solution which monitors, protects and automates your home
More than a smart app or a cool device, GoKonnect seamlessly connects the key systems in your home on one platform so they work more intelligently together
You can control your smart security, doorbell camera, smart lighting, door locks, indoor/outdoor cameras and much more, from anywhere in the world
Ask our selling agent for a show home demonstration and to discuss the benefits of smarter more secure modern living
With the kitchen becoming one of the most popular rooms within your home, why not choose to upgrade for the perfect blend of contemporary living. Upgrade options are:
- Premium quartz worktop in a variety of designs and colours which includes quartz upstands & splashback plus a high quality undermount bowl & half Franke sink with an Anteleo tap
- Luxurious solid Wakefield door with a wide range of colours
- Bring extra style to your kitchen units by selecting any of our upgrade door handles
Feel the benefits of our luxurious Deluxe Apollo Elite Cormar carpet range to enhance the quality of your home. With a variety of colours to select from, the Deluxe Apollo Elite also comes with a 10mm cushioned foam underlay & a 10 year warranty
Stylish panelled built in storage options to bedrooms (where applicable).
Choose from our superior range of floor tiling options to create that extra feeling of grandeur:
– Trivor Blanco
– Burlingstone Gris
– Rockland Taupe
Choose from our superior range of wall tiling options for more luxurious home comforts:
– Metro (kitchen only)
– Duomo Blanco
– Burlingstone Gris
– Rockland Taupe
- High end finish with chrome tile trim
To discuss an upgrade please speak to our selling agent for further details.
Please note: In the case that our suppliers discontinue a product, Braidwater Homes will supply a product of equal quality and value. All specification images are from Braidwater Homes ‘show homes’ and are for illustration only. Standard specification and upgraded options are correct at time of going to print but maybe subject to change during construction.